The Nelson Law Firm is an established law firm that serves the needs of individuals, business owners and other professionals involved in business disputes. With decades of combined legal experience, we have provided comprehensive legal solutions for those facing complex business disputes, contract disputes and other commercial matters.
Our Commercial Litigation Practice
The lawyers at our firm are skilled at handling a wide range of professional negligence claims, including those involving:
- Mechanics' Liens: A statutory mechanism to protect contractors, subcontractors and other construction industry professionals for the rendering of services or other goods.
- Contract Disputes: Including construction contract disputes.
- Franchisor/Franchisee Litigation: Including non-compete and confidentiality disputes.
- Securities Fraud: Including security broker/dealer disputes and claims arising under state and federal securities law.
- Real Estate Litigation: Including disputes involving mortgage brokers and the purchase and sale of real estate.
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes: Including FED and habitability disputes.
A Straightforward Approach to Resolving Legal Issues
Litigation is expensive, which is why we exhaust all opportunities to resolve a dispute before resorting to litigation. But, sometimes a lawsuit is the only way to change behavior, so once we're in court, we will get you the result you deserve.